The A5040s extremely tough metal gear train, digital precision and incredible .10 transit time is ideal for 25-32 size aircraft. Aerobatic and 3D aircraft that demand performance need the precision of digital accuracy. The low deadband technology means that you’ll enjoy reliable accuracy and precision.
This mini-class servo is durable enough for either glow or electric power applications. Dual ball-bearing support means there’s less resistance to the high output of the high-speed coreless motor. In all these features mean you can expect great performance and long life.
Spektrum A5040 Mini Digital Aircraft Metal Gear Servo Features:
Spektrum A5040 Mini Digital Aircraft Metal Gear Servo Specifications:
- Digital precision and power
- Low deadband accuracy
- Dual ball bearing support
- Tough Metal Gears
- Coreless Motor
- Application: 25 - 32 size airplanes
- Bearing: Dual
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
- Gear Type: Metal
- Height: 1.1 inch (27.4mm)
- Length: 1.3 inch (32.8mm)
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Servo Type: Digital
- Servo Voltage: 4.8 - 6.0V
- Size Category: Minis and Micros
- Speed: 0.12 sec/60º @ 4.8V; 0.10 sec/60º @ 6.0V
- Speed (at 4.8V): .10 - .14 sec
- Torque: 50 oz-in (3.6 kg-cm) @ 4.8V; 66 oz-in (4.8 kg-cm) @ 6.0V
- Torque (at 4.8V): 40 - 99 oz-in
- Weight: 0.7 oz (21.6 g)
- Width: 0.58 inch (14.7mm)
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?