The Panzer IV was the most manufactured and deployed German tank of WWII and was developed in Germany in the late 1930’s. Originally designed as an infantry support tank it later became a fighter tank as it’s predecessor Panzer III became obsolete against enemy tanks.
It was also the most widely exported tank in German service, with around 300 sold to partners such as Finland, Spain and Bulgaria. The French and Spanish also sold dozens to Syria after the war and it was used in combat in the Six-Day War.
The Panzer IV Ausf. F was first produced in April 1941. Some 464 Ausf. F1s were produced between April 1941 and March 1942 of which 25 were converted to F2, 175 F2s were produced from March 1942- July 1942.
The difference between the F1 and F2 was that the F2 was fitted with a new, longer, KwK 40 L/43 anti-tank gun to counter soviet T-34 and KV tanks. The Panzer was the only German tank to remain in production and combat throughout WWII.
- Name: Panzerkampfwagen
- Type: Medium tank
- Place of origin: Germany
- Designer: Krupp
- Number built: 8,800 estimate
- Weight: 25 tonnes
- Length: 7.02m
- Width: 2.88m
- Height: 2.68m
- Crew: 5 (commander, gunner, loader, driver and a radio operator/bow machine gunner)
The fully featured Heng long Tank range is here.
Choose between a multitude of famous Tanks and the option of firing a 6mm BB shoot or infrared beams to knock out the enemy!
Heng Long tanks are designed to emulate the looks and functions of the full size and they also include great features such as;
- Stunning sound affects. Onboard motor start-up and running sounds. This has a volume control to make it easily adjustable. (This is remotely operated from the controller and the Tank will not operate until the engine has been started by the controller)
- Superb gun firing sound with great recoil moment (just like the full size)
- Full active independent suspension, just like the full size
- Real smoke effect. This Tank comes with an inbuilt smoke generator and can be switched on or off (looks just like a diesel engine running!)
- Can hold up to 40 BB shoots (BB version only)
- The BB gun can only be fired once the arming switch on the Tank has been activated. This is hidden under a cover so it can’t be accidentally armed (BB version only)
- Infrared firing so you can disable or knock out your enemy before they disable you (infrared version only)
- The turrets have a turning radius of around 320 degrees and about 20 degrees rise. All controllable while on the move
- High energy 2000NiHM battery and charger for long sorties with the enemy
- Optional metal tracts available
- Engine sound effects, machine gun sound, cannonball sound and smoke
- Controls - Forward, hi-speed forward, backward, hi-speed bakward, spin
- Proportional Control on Forward, Backwards, Left and Right
- Real Smoking effect, Barrel moves up and down 30 & Rotates 360 degrees
- Charge time - 3-4 hours
- Dimension - 36 x 19 x 18cm
- NiMH Battery and charger included
Just add 8 x AA transmitter batteries and you are ready to take on the world!
- Brand: Heng Long
- Part No: 4400865
- Scale: 1:16
- Build Level: Assembled (RTR)
- Power Source: Electric - Brushed
- Surface Type: On Road
- Vehicle Type: Tank / Military
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?