Have it your way with Hangar 9. Whether you’re into glow fuel or electric power, the Pulse XT 40 ARF lets you fly any way you want. This low-wing sport model includes an electric power option right from the start. All necessary hardware for flying electric is included, and no conversion is necessary.
With its bold electric power option, classic ARF styling and convenient bolt-together assembly, the Pulse XT 40 leads the next generation of versatile, easy-to-maintain, fun-to-fly sport aerobatic aircraft.
Pulse XT 40 ARF Features:
Pulse XT 40 ARF Specifications:
- Glow or electric power option built into a classic design
- New and improved bolt-together assembly
- Mike McConville design
- Great sport flying characteristics
- Utilizes latest design and construction techniques
- Quality materials and genuine UltraCote® covering
- Fly using either glow or electric power right from the box—no electric conversion is necessary
- Engine Size: Glow 2-cycle .40–.46 4-cycle .56– .82 / Electric: E-flite Power 46 Outrunner
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Flying Weight: Glow engine: 5.5– 6.25 lb (2.5–2.8 kg) / Electric w/o battery: 4.7–5 lb (2.1–2.3 kg) [with battery add approximately 1 lb]
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Overall Length: 50 in (1270mm)
- Plane Type: Sport Planes
- Power Plant Size: 25-52 Electric
- Radio: minimum 4-channel
- Recommended Battery: Two 4200mAh 2S2P 7.4V (THP42002S2PPL) [Series Y-harness required] or one 4200mAh 4S2P 14.8V (THP42004S2PPL)
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Servos: 5 servos
- Trim Scheme Colors: UltraCote colors: True Red (HANU866) Silver (HANU881) White (HANU870)
- Wing Area: 667 sq in (43.0 sq dm)
- Wingspan: 60.7 in (1541mm)
- Brand: Hangar 9
- Part No: HAN4100
- Assembly Level: ARTF (Almost RTF)
- Power: Electric
- Flying Style: Sport
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?