Team Associated Xp Sc200 Esc W/Reverse Lock (17T Motor Limit)
Perfect for trucks, buggies, and road racing vehicles, this competition-inspired Electronic Speed Control (ESC) utilizes the latest digital technology and features easy programming with innovative features such as LiPo Low Voltage Cutoff and Reverse Lockout modes.
Designed to operate brushed motors, the XP SC200 ESC comes standard in Team Associated's SC10 RTR and is the perfect upgrade for users who want competition features such as Real-Time Brakingand Reverse Lockout with the safety and convenience of LiPo Low Voltage Mode. The ESC comes equipped with an industry-standard Tamiya-style battery connector and bullet-style motor connectors for added convenience.
Idealfor 1/10th electric buggies and trucks, 1/10th electric on road, 1/10th electric oval.
- Utilizes latest SMD MOS-FETS
- Competition-Inspired Engineering
- Easy Setup and Programming
- LiPo Low Voltage Mode
- Short Circuit Protection
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Real-Time Braking
- Reverse Lockout For Competition Use
- Oversized Heatsink
- Compact Size
- Voltage Range: 4.8V-8.4V
- Internal Resistance: 0.001 Ohm
- Momentary Load (1 sec.): 470A
- Brief Load (30 sec.): 270A
- Continuous Load (300 sec.): 200A
- BEC Voltage: 5.0V
- BEC Current: 1.5A
- Frequency: 2KHz
- Reverse: Yes, with lockout
- Reverse Limit: Yes (8 seconds)
- Motor Limit: 17+ turns
- Overload ProtectionL Yes
- Set-Up Procedure: Digital/Push Button
- Weight: 71.0g
- Dimensions (mm): 49 x 36 x 28
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?