The S75 is housed in an attractive transparent gray case and features a universal connector compatible with all major brand receivers. The S75 offers superior speed, torque, and precision for its class, and includes complete mounting hardware and an assortment of servo arms, including an extra-long 3D arm. In addition to using in electric aircraft such as the Mini Funtana (EFL2075), Mini Edge (EFL2225) and Yak-54F (EFL2125), the S75 is also perfect for applications including micro helicopters like the Blade CP (EFLH1100) and Blade CP Pro (EFLH1300), and 1/18 scale on-road and off-road cars and trucks like the Losi Mini-T (LOSB0200). Sub Micro Servo 1.22Kg with 3D Arms Features:
Sub Micro Servo 1.22Kg with 3D Arms Specifications:
- Universal connector
- Includes complete mounting hardware
- Includes an extra-long 3D servo arm
- 17.2 oz-in (1.17 kg-cm) of torque @ 4.8V
- .12 sec/60 deg speed @ 4.8V
- Weighs just .26 oz (7.5 g) with servo arm and servo lead
- Application: Electric slow flyer to park flyer 3D airplanes micro to mini electric helicopters and 1/18-scale on-road and off-road vehicles
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bushing
- Gear Type: Plastic
- Height: 0.94 in (24mm)
- Length: 0.90 in (23mm)
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Servo Type: Analog
- Servo Voltage: 4.8 - 5.5V
- Size Category: Minis and Micros
- Speed: .12 sec/60 degrees @ 4.8V
- Speed (at 4.8V): .10 - .14 sec
- Torque: 17.2 oz-in (1.17 kg-cm) @ 4.8V
- Torque (at 4.8V): Less than 20 oz-in
- Weight: 0.26 oz (7.5g)
- Width: 0.45 in (12mm)
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?