At just 11.0 grams, the full-featured G110 Micro Heading Lock Gyro gives micro and mini helicopter pilots all the benefits of locked-in tail control plus the ability to optimize its performance for use with digital or analog servos.11.0gm G110 Micro Heading Lock Gyro Features:
11.0gm G110 Micro Heading Lock Gyro Specifications:
- Heading Lock or Standard Rate modes
- User-selectable modes that optimize performance for analog or digital servos
- On-gyro single gain setting adjustment capability
- Optional dual remote gain setting and mode adjustment capability
- Built-in drift cancellation and temperature compensation circuitry
- Llightweight—only 11.0 g (.39 oz), including leads and connectors
- Micro size—just 16 x 25 x 25mm (0.6 x 1.0 x 1.0 in)
- Gain Type: Heading Lock
- Height: 1.0 in (25mm)
- High/Low Frame Rate Select: Yes - Standard/Analog Servo and Digital Servo Support
- Length: 1.0 in (25mm)
- Model Type: Helicopter
- Operating Voltage: 4.2–8.0V
- Reversing Switch: Yes
- Sensor Type: Piezoelectric Ceramic
- Type: Micro
- Weight: 0.39 oz (11.0g)
- Width: 0.6 in (16mm)
- Brand: E Flite
- Part No: EFLRG110HL
- Fitment: Standard Part
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?