Traxxas Velineon VXL-3M Mini Brushless Power System - Waterproofby Traxxas
Web Price: £156.74
Let us price match!
Part Number: TRX-3370
Notify Me When In Stock
The Velineon® VXL-3m forward/reverse electronic speed control simplifies brushless technology with easy, built-in profiles and intuitive programming. The VXL-3m™ uses advanced circuit design that allows sensorless brushless motors to operate with the smoothness and precision of the best brushed systems. It sets up, operates, and programs just like the Traxxas XL-5™ family of ESCs so there's no tricky new procedures to learn. Traxxas' exclusive patent-pending Training Mode™ is also included to limit full throttle to 50% for young or inexperienced drivers. For the most advanced users, the VXL-3m is equipped with two-stage low voltage detection to allow LiPo battery use, including powerful 11.1-volt 3S packs!
Velineon VXL-3m Features
- Traxxas High-Current Connector maintains pure, unrestricted power flow from the battery to the brushless power system.
- Built-in two-stage low voltage detection for Lithium Polymer (LiPo) battery use provides a clear signal to the driver that the battery pack is nearing its minimum voltage threshold.
- Wide range of battery options, including 6-12 cell NiMH or NiCad packs
- The patent-pending Training Mode™ is an exclusive Traxxas feature that reduces the overall power output of the VXL-3m by 50%, making it easier for new or younger drivers to control their model. When they're ready, simply change profiles to unleash full-throttle action.
- Advanced circuit design allows sensorless brushless motors to operate with the smoothness and precision of the best brushed systems. There's no need for additional sensor wiring and hardware complexity.
- The EZ-Set® push-button setup operates and programs just like other Traxxas speed controls such as the XL-5. This eliminates the need to learn a new set of procedures.
- The VXL-3m is programmable with three drive profiles:
- Sport Mode – Fwd / Brake / Rev
- Race Mode – Fwd / Brake
- Training Mode™ – 50% Fwd / Brake / 50% Rev
- Multi-color LED provides clear feedback
- Two-stage thermal shutdown protection protects the VXL-3m from overheating.
- Locked Rotor Protection™ prevents system damage by cutting power if the vehicle is stuck or the motor is bound.
- Battery Over-Voltage Protection™ causes the ESC to go into failsafe mode if the maximum input voltage is exceeded.
- Water resistent case design uses rubber seals and o-rings to protect against damage caused by water and moisture.
- Micro-fin aluminum heatsink dissipates heat.
- MOSFET design provides high-current output (326 amp peak) with incredibly low resistance (.0005 (Ohm)).
- Gold plated 3.5mm bullet connectors on 16-gauge Maxx® Cable flow full power to the motor without performance-strangling resistance.
This item is Listed in the following categories:
Home Spares & UpgradesTraxxasTraxxas 1/16 Slash XL Spares
Home Spares & UpgradesTraxxasTraxxas 1/16 Slash VXL Spares
Home Spares & UpgradesTraxxasTraxxas 1/16 E Revo XL Spares
Home Spares & UpgradesTraxxasTraxxas 1/16 E Revo VXL Spares
Home Spares & UpgradesTraxxasTraxxas 1/16 Rally Spares
Home Spares & UpgradesTraxxasTraxxas 1/16 Summit XL Spares
Home Spares & UpgradesTraxxasTraxxas 1/16 Summit VXL Spares