Now get stability control for ANY vehicle in your collection! You can have the stability control of AVC™ (Active Vehicle Control™) technology in any vehicle just by adding the SRS4210 receiver and binding it to an AVC compatible transmitter. AVC technology creates a more enjoyable driving experience by managing the vehicle’s driving characteristics and attitude. This translates into more control for you and a more manageable vehicle in all driving environments.Spektrum SRS4220 DSMR Receiver with AVC Features:
Spektrum SRS4220 DSMR Receiver with AVC Specfications:
- 4-Channel DSMR receiver with Patented* AVC technology in a single, lightweight unit
- Fully adjustable - set the precise amount of stability you want on the fly
- Works with any RC car, truck, or buggy
- No complex setup required - just install, bind, and calibrate
- Compatible with all DSMR and DSM2™ surface transmitters
- Now with steering priority when used with the DX2e transmitter
- Reliakote™ waterproof coating on the electronics
- FOR USE WITH DIGITAL SERVOS ONLY
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
: 8.27 in (210mm) coaxial
: 2 with AVC active (4 with AVC disabled)
- Brand: Spektrum
- Part No: SPMSRS4220
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz
- Channels: 4 Channel
- Extra Features: Stability System
- Fitment: Standard Part
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?