HOBBYWING QUICRUN WP 8BL150 BRUSHLESS SENSORLESS ESC 150A
This ESC is specially designed for new beginners and intermediate modelers; it not only carries forward the outstanding quality of HOBBYWING products but simplifies the operation.
The waterproof and dust-proof design allows the QUICRUN WP-8BL50 to be used in all weather conditions without any issue of damage caused to the ESC from water or dust.
Hobbywing patented heat-conductive copper bar cover on the power board of the QUICRN WP-8BL50,which can efficiently and effectively transfer heat to the integrated CNC machined billet aluminum heat sink housing, combined with reticulate heatsink and high-performance cooling fan can keep your ESC as cool as possible.
This ESC is applicable to all-weather sport of 1/8th short course trucks, buggies, trucks, and monster trucks.
HobbyWing QuicRun WP 8BL150 ESC Features:
- Easy Operation
- Applicable to All Weather Conditions
- High Reliability & Durability
- Efficient Cooling System
- Built-in BEC
- Single-button Programming & Factory Reset
- Full Telemetry available through OSD
- Plug and Play
- Powerful LEDs
- Brushed/Brushless: BL
- Sensored/Sensorless: SL
- Waterproof: WP
- Cont./Peak Current: 150A/950A
- Input:3-6S LiPo/9-18 Cells NiMH
- BEC Output: Switch Mode:6V/3A
- Input Wires: Red-10AWG-150mm*1/Black-10AWG-150mm*1
- Output Wires: Black-12AWG-150mm*3
- Input Connectors: No
- Output Connecotors:No
- Fan Size:35.0x35.0x10.0mm
- Voltage Range: 5-7.4V
- LED Program Box: Supported
- WiFi Module: Not Supported
- Size: 59.5x48.0x42.0mm
- Weight: 178g
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?