The ARRMA NERO 6S Monster Truck is the elemental power on four wheels, his brutal brushless power knows no barriers! Hit the most extreme environments and the NERO 6S will chew up the terrain like nothing you have driven before. Features:
- Waterproof ARRMA BLX200 ESC 3/4/6S with LiPocutoff
- 2000kV 4-pole brushless-motor
- Waterproof ADS-15M high torque metal gear servo (15 kg/0.12 sec)
- Tactic 2.4 GHz SLT radio system
- Complete metal drive train
- Fullsetofball bearings
- Lockable easy access twin battery tray with eject button for different types of LiPo& batteries
- Innovative easy access gearbox with patent pending motor/gearbox gear mesh system
- Boots sealed 11mm metal Slider U-joints (steel/aluminium)
- Aluminium 17 mm drivehexes
- 16 mm aluminiumBig Bore lay-down shocks
- Pivot ball suspension system
- Aluminiummotor & gearbox plate
- Modular design heavy duty composite/aluminiumTVP chassis for easy access & maintenance
- Vented heavy duty multi plate slipper clutch with aluminiumslipper pads
- Pre-glued dBootstyreson black multi-spoke wheels
- Prepared for LED lights
- Standard version can be easily upgraded to Diff Brain version.
Length: 555 mm
Width: 455 mm
Height: 227 mm
Wheelbase: 380 mm
Ground Clearance: 35-75 mm
Weight: 5900 g (without battery)
Battery tray dimensions (LxWxH): 2 pcs. à 175x35x49 mm
Full proportional RC functions:
Inc 9 mm
Full proportional RC functions:
Fully assembled incl. 2.4 GHz radio system, brushless-motor & ESC, servo, manual (multilingual)
- Four(type AA) batteries
- 2x2S -2x3S LiPowith XT90-plug
- 2x DTXC2004 Onyx LiPo11.1 V 5400 mAstrong0C XT90
- 2x DTXC2224 charge lead 4 mm XT90 plug
- HCAP0190 PulseTec2006 charger
Like nothing you've ever driven before, the ARRMA NERO 6S is built to conquer the most extreme driving environments you can imagine. Armed with a powerful BLX brushless system, it's ready to hit 60+ mph speeds. The brand-new chassis is constructed with super-tough composites and lightweight anodized aluminum, providing the strength and performance to overcome any challenge you encounter. It's one of RC's biggest and baddest monsters, and the only one with the potential to do more.
With smart "Diff Brain" technology, you can easily lock and unlock all three gear diffs right from the transmitter. Whether running on dirt, asphalt, grass, or rocks, the Diff Brain allows you to instantly switch between four available driving styles-blast, drift, wheelie, or climb-to optimize performance and drivelike a pro in any condition.
Built for performance
- New Diff Brain technology to lock or unlock one, two, or all three diffs to optimize performance on specific terrains.
- Brushless power system generates speeds of 60+ mph.
- All-new waterproof BLX200 ESC and metal-geared steering servo for driving in all conditions.
Built for strength
- Tough composite and super-durable steel parts for rugged performance.
- All-metal diff gears for longer life.
- Telescoping large-diameter, steel and anodized aluminum driveshafts to absorb relentless abuse without damage.
Built for control
- Brand-new chassis design lowers center of gravity without compromising ground clearance for improved hanhandling.
- 16 mm aluminum oil shocks in rocker laydown style to keep you in control on the roughest turf.
- Adjustable pivot-ball front suspension for smooth, easy steering.
- Aggressive tread pattern on tires for superior grip on any surface.
Built for endurance
- New modular design allows easy access for cleaning, maintenance, and adjustments.
- Quick-release battery compartments load from the underside of the chassis for fast battery replacements.
- Ventilated battery compartments, a built-in ESC cooling fan, and cooling fins on the motor dissipate excess heat faster.
- Sealed boots keep dirt and wetness out to minimize maintenance and wear.
- Ultra-light slipper plate made from a special heat-shedding aluminum boosts efficiency.
Easily upgrade from a standard version to a Diff Brain!
- Install three diff lock servos (AR390103) in pre-equipped gearbox cases.
- Install one EDC Diff brain (AR390160).
- Utilize Diff Lock Control System pre-equipped on the TTX300 radio.
Fully assembled incl. Tactic SLT 2.4 GHz Radio System, Brushless-Motor & ESC, Metal Gear Servo, XT90 Loop Connector, 2x XT90 Battery Connector (female), Motorpinion 15T. & 17T., Optional Centre Skidplate, Suspension Spacer Set, Opt. ESC Mount, Shock Piston Set, Servo Horn Set Cross wrench & Hex wrenches, Manual (multilingual).
Length 625 / Width 492 / Height 280
Product Manuals ARRMA NERO_MANUAL_AR106009_AR106011_v1