FMS 1200MM CJ6 ARTF WARBIRD w/o TX/RX/BATT
The CJ-6 is a CAF trainer exclusive to China. We have been working with domestic military enthusiasts to give the CJ-6 a distinguished appearance.
Using the typical Chinese Army green not only accentuates the plane's Chinese characteristics but adds true value to your Military Warbird Hangar.
Combining the latest high-ratio foam, which lightens the overall weight of the plane, with an advanced plane structure, flight testers have given the CJ-6 a huge thumbs up, siting great performance levels. It is a top-level, low-wing primary trainer, rivalling the famous T-28, both in appearance and in performance.
The brand-new design concept, the unique model, the stable flight performance and the scaled appearance make this new airplane a great choice to go and fly.
FMS CJ6 Features:
- The latest high-ratio foam, which lightens the airplane's weight
- Retractable tricycle landing gear set, which makes the scale more accurate
- Split flaps, which resemble the real plane
- Portable wingspan
- Extensive use of plastic parts for superior appearance
- New airplane structure, which optimizes the performance
- The first ever Chinese prop model airplane!
- CG (Center of Gravity): 65-70mm (From Leading Edge)
- Elevator: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Flying Weight: 51.15 oz (1450 g)
- Length: 40.2 in (1010mm)
- Material: Foam
- Minimum Speed Control: 40A
- Motor Size: Brushless 3541-KV840
- Propeller Size: 11x8, 3-blade
- Retracts: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Servos: (6) 9-Gram
- Wing Area: 389.1 sq in (25.1 sq dm)
- Wing Loading: 0.13 oz/sq in (57.8 g/sq dm)
- Wingspan: 42.9 in (1200mm)
Please Note: This plane is sold in ARTF (almost-ready-to-fly) format and requires the following for completion. 6 channel transmitter, 6 channel receiver, 11.1V 2200mAh 25C LiPo battery & LiPo battery charger.
- Brand: FMS
- Part No: FS0221
- Assembly Level: ARTF (Almost RTF)
- Power: Electric
- Flying Style:
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?