Wot 4 Foam-E Mk2+
Chris Foss' ever popular Wot4 Foam-E Mk2 has been updated into the MK2+. The previous Wot4 Foam-E gained a reputation as one of the best sports models available and the Mk2+ builds on that with numerous new features.
The model comes supplied pre-installed with a powerful brushless outrunner motor, matching 40A, brushless, electronic speed controller and 4 x 9g micro servos. All you need to add is your preferred receiver/transmitter combo and a 3S 2200mAh Li-Po of your choice.
Like the previous version, the Mk2+ only requires minor assembly to get airborne. No glue is required, only a cross headed screwdriver, a 10mm spanner and some double sided tape to mount your receiver.
Buried inside the structure there are numerous changes to the internal design. The tailplane has been re-designed for improved styling with solid tips and inset elevators for improved style and improved control response. The aileron servos now have 'trapped' sockets to make upgrading the servos easy without losing the socket inside the wing! The tail wheel has also been re-designed to be bolted on, allowing easy removal if accidentally broken. The control surfaces use 'live' moulded foam hinges with plastic hinge re-enforcement for extra security and peace of mind. Just like the previous version the control surfaces have carbon fibre re-enforcement for optimal control authority.
The colour scheme has been changed from the previous blue, black and white scheme to a new 'easy to apply' scheme in the yellow, orange and red colours that are synonymous with Chris' classic designs. If you want your Wot4 Foam-E to really stand out, then you can customise it using one of our option decal kits. (Available separately 'Z-CF020/12B' & 'Z-CF020/12C')
The new Mk2+ retains all the flying characteristics that made the previous version so popular. The Wot4 Foam-E Mk2+ has a huge flight range, if you open the throttle you have a 1:1 power to weight ratio perfectly suited to sports aerobatics manoeuvres. Where the Wot4 Foam-E excels is its wide speed range, if you lower the throttle you can fly slowly and use little space. It makes for a perfect first aerobatic model for newer pilots and a really fun sports model for experienced pilots.
• New Bright Colour Scheme
• Pre-Installed Brushless Motor, ESC and 4 x 9g Servos
• Re-Designed Tailplane and Elevator
• Foam 'Live' Hinges with Plastic Hinge Reinforcement
• Modified Internal Structure
• Removable Tail Wheel
• Aluminium Undercarriage
• Option Decal Kits Available
The new Futaba T6K is the perfect entry/sport level radio for aircraft and helicopter pilots. This stylish, stealth looking transmitter features a clean in-built aerial, easy jog dial programming and a backlit LCD screen for ease of use, however the T6K is not only about style, it also includes many features you would normally expect in high-end transmitters.
Designed to take full advantage of Futaba's popular T-FHSS telemetry system so a wide array of data can be monitored in flight (on screen or using the in-built speaker) including as standard receiver battery voltage and external battery voltage, whilst temperature, RPM, altitude and even a variometer sensors are available as options . The T6K is also capable of using S.Bus/S.Bus2 servos which can be easily programmed via the transmitter, whilst these and standard servos can all be used with the supplied R3006SB receiver.
• S-FHSS/T-FHSS selectable
• Telemetry system (T-FHSS) with data speech function for monitoring receiver battery voltage, external voltage, temperature, RPM, altitude and variometer
• Built-in antenna
• S.Bus/S.Bus2 servo setting functions programmable through the transmitter
• Preset vibration alarms
• 30 model memory
• 8-character model/user naming
• Programmable mixes for airplanes, helicopters, gliders and multi-rotors
• Digital trims with variable step settings
• Adjustable stick length and tension
• Changeable switch/VR position and AUX channel function
• Throttle position warning
• Backlit 128x64 DOT LCD screen with adjustable display contrast
• Software updateable through the CIU-2
• Screen Lock
• Earphone/S.Bus/Trainer jacks
• Assignable switches (three 3-position, one 2-position)
• Range Check
• Program navigation bay with jog dial, +/- pads and end pad
• Data reset
• Model copy
• Selectable model type
• Fail Safe
• End Points
• Trim/Trim Resets/Trim Steps
• Sub Trim
• Servo Reversing
• Parameter functions
• Servo monitor/Test
• Wireless model data transfer
• Timer-System and Model (Up/Down)
• Trainer system
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?