ROC HOBBY NEMESIS RACING HIGH SPEED ARTF W/O TX/RX/BATT
The NXT Nemesis, the fifth in the 1100mm series of RocHobby racing planes, is another exhilirating ride in the line of high speed RocHobby RC model airplanes. With its scaled streamlined appearance, slick red & white color scheme, as well as its powerful racing performance is based on the real plane prototype. The 1100mm wingspan paired with the powerful 3648-KV870 motor, heavy-duty 70A ESC, and 2-blade propeller will provide you the racing plane performance you covet right out of the box. With its simple screw-together construction you will be tearing up the skies in no time flat!
Roc Hobby Nemesis Features:
- Slick red & white color scheme for high visual appeal and orientation
- Comes with a powerful Brushless 3648-KV870 motor combined with heavy-duty 70A ESC
- Digital metal gear servos on the ailerons, elevator and rudder for maximum strength and durability
- Can be tuned to reach speeds in excess of 100 mph
- Nice scale appearance including hand painted pilot, chrome spinner and detailed cockpit
- Simple construction with no glue required for assembly
- Rugged electronic retractable landing gear with metal trunnions
- Durable EPO foam with reinforced one-piece wing
- Flaps for quicker takeoffs and slower landings
- Wingspan: 1100mm
- Length: 1075mm
- Flying Weight: 1530g
- Power System: Brushless 3648-KV870 brushless outrunner motor
- Speed Control: 70A
- Propeller:10 x 10 2 blade propeller
- Servos: 4x 9g digital metal gear Servo, 2x 9g servo
Please Note: This is sold in ARTF format and requires Radio System, 4S Li-Po Battery, Charger and AA batteries.
- Brand: Roc Hobby
- Part No: ROC017
- Assembly Level: ARTF (Almost RTF)
- Power: Electric
- Flying Style: Sport
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
Can you tell me what i need to upgrade the plane to make it go over 100 m.p.h?
Asked by Paul Catherall on 22nd September 2016
There's no official tuning pack - however we'd recommend starting with a higher KV motor, and a higher C rated LiPo.
Answered by: Ben @ Wheelspin Models