The Prophet™ Sport Duo charger is ideal for anyone that wants to spend less time charging and more time enjoying their hobby. Perfect for anyone with multiple RC vehicles or models that require dual batteries, the Prophet Duo Sport gets you back doing what you enjoy most. AC powered and featuring a wide range of selectable charge currents to fit your batteries needs, the Prophet Sport Duo is capable of charging surface, air and marine 1–6S Li-Po batteries as well as 4–8C Ni-MH batteries and is backed by a Dynamite 5-year warranty.
Prophet Sport Duo 50W x 2 AC Battery Charger UK Features:
- 100W power output (50W Per channel)
- Charges two batteries simultaneously
- 2 × 1–6S Li-Po or 4–8C Ni-MH charging
- Adjustable charge current 0.1–6.0A
- Compact and extremely rugged design
- Includes two insulated banana to EC3™ battery adapters and two JST-XH balance adapters
Prophet Sport Duo 50W x 2 AC Battery Charger UK Specfications:
- Battery Balance Connector: : JST_XH
- Battery Type: : LiPo; NiMH
- Cooling Method: : Internal fan
- Display: : 4-Digit Alphanumeric & LEDs
- Input: : 100–240V AC
- Input Connector: : AC cord, detachable, North American plug
- Low Input Voltage Protection: : Yes
- Normal/Standard Charge Rate: : 0.1–6.0A (Per Channel)
- Output Connector: : Banana plug
- Over Current Protection: : Yes
- Peak Detection: : Yes
- Reverse Polarity Protection: : Yes
- Safety Timer: : Yes
- Selectable Charge Rate: : Yes
- Short Circuit Protection: : Yes
- Thermal Protection: : Yes
- Brand: Dynamite
- Part No: DYNC2020AUK
- Input Voltage: 240V (UK mains)
- Included Connectors:
• 4mm Banana Sockets
• XH LiPo Balancers
• NiMh / NiCd
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?