Get massive thrills on the small scale with the ECX® 1/36-Scale BeatBox® Monster Truck. ECX brand vehicles have always been standouts for their durability and affordability, the BeatBox is no exception. This chaos-inducing truck comes loaded with everything you need to cause a commotion on the small-scale and includes an array of features you’d usually find standard on larger, more expensive rigs. This tiny intimidator comes with the reliability of 2.4GHz technology, slow/fast throttle settings and a convenient transmitter integrated quick charger and the AAA batteries you’ll need to power it. Drive big on the small scale today.ECX BeatBox 1:36 Features:
ECX BeatBox 1:36 Specfications:
- Completely ready-to-run with everything needed to drive in one box
- 2.4GHz transmitter with integrated quick charger
- Forward and reverse operation
- Internal high-capacity 1S LiPo (3.7V) battery
- LED ground effect lighting
- Chassis includes an opening for convenient charging
- Slow and fast driving settings
- Pod style rear suspension
- Eye-catching ECX® truck bodies
- Replacement parts available including rubber tires
- Includes four “AAA” batteries
Approximate Assembly Time:
: No assembly required
: 1S (3.7V) LiPo
: Integrated into TX
: Molded plastic
: Solid axle
: 3.35 in (85.1mm)
: 0.2 in (5.1mm)
: 1.7 in (44mm)
: 4.45 in (113mm)
: 2.4GHz, 2-Channel
: 3.35 in (85.1mm)
: 1.18 in (30mm)
: Monster Truck
: 0.10 lb (.04kg)
: 0.84 in (21.3mm)
: Rear 0.63 in (16mm)
: 3.03 in (77mm)
: 3.35 in (85.3mm)
- Brand: ECX
- Part No: ECX00021
- Scale: 1:36
- Build Level: Assembled (RTR)
- Power Source: Electric - Brushed
- Surface Type: On Road
- Vehicle Type: Truggy
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?