The new Cougar KF2 is a professional, high performance 1/10th scale 2WD racing buggy, based upon the ground breaking, multiple national championship winning Cougar KF. The KF2 includes an adjustable motor position for optimum weight distribution on high or low grip tracks. Among the KF2s many other refinements is an all new black alloy chassis, new bodyshell, alloy chassis stiffeners, new lightweight side gears and new QUAD pad vented slipper unit. These and other exciting features make the new KF2 more reliable, easier to work on and above all, faster!
The Cougar KF2 is equipped with industry standard 12mm hex front and rear wheels and Schumacher’s legendary Big Bore Shocks to soak up the bumps.
The New Cougar KF2........Even further in front.
Schumacher Cougar KF2 - Kit Features:
- NEW - Rear pivot straps that includes Anti-Squat and Inboard Toe-In options, two toe-in options in the kit with roll centre adjustment.
- NEW - Dual motor position in the kit, by changing to the included low grip top deck and belt, forward and rearward motor position can be achieved, giving 21mm shift. (Shorty LiPo required for low grip rearward option.)
- NEW - Super consistent, industry leading QUAD pad, vented slipper with easy access and NEW Ultra Fine adjustment spring.
- NEW - 2.5mm Black Hard Anodised Alloy chassis.
- NEW - Alloy Chassis Stiffeners, no front top deck for easier radio access/installation.
- NEW - Simplified Motor Mount with increased cooling.
- NEW - Fully optimised suspension geometry - Fast, consistent handling.
- NEW - Pro Ball studs for 2mm hex.
- NEW - Updated steering assembly for less play and easier use.
- NEW - Optional fan mount for improved cooling under high load conditions.
- NEW - Lightweight, narrower side gears for increased efficiency.
- NEW - AirFlo Cab body shell for improved looks and handling.
- NEW - Updated Pro spec 13mm big bore shocks with titanium nitride shafts, CNC machined 3 hole, 1.6mm rear and 1.5mm front pistons with recessed ‘e’clips, threaded collars, with twin O ring sealing and diaphragm volume compensation.
- NEW - Shock Seal Pack Housing with added O ring sealing.
- NEW - CORE RC Springs, in the box!
- NEW - Layshaft side mount with increased stability and rigidity for the spur, with improved tollerance.
- NEW - Quick Release Layshaft.
- - Long front wishbones - Improved corner speed and super safe handling.
- - Horizontally split transmission housings for easy diff access and maintenance.
- - Strong front steering hub, with fine ‘Kwik Klip’ adjustment.
- - Lightweight side gears to rotate the motor in the same direction as the wheels. Gives excellent jump control and stability.
- - Single belt transmission with efficient low tension Bando belts running on large CNC machined pulleys, gives super smooth, quick acceleration.
- - 12mm Hex Wheels with clean look and industry standard offset.
- - Moulded side pods for superb dirt protection. Fantastic dirt seal with no handling compromise.
- - Hi-Tensile, revised style silver turnbuckles.
- - Gear Differential with hardened steel gears and super hard outputs. Excellent Diff Life! Optional ball diff available.
- - Maximum dimension wing. Superb airflow control and maximum downforce. Enhances the AirFlo Cab package.
- - Central motor layout offers superb cornering on high grip tracks.
- - Front & Rear, Shock Nut Guards. Look Cool and Protect your car and the track from damage.
- Brand: Schumacher
- Part No: SCH-K155
- Scale: 1:10
- Vehicle Type: Buggy
- Power Source: Electric - No Motor
- Surface Type: Off Road
- Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?