- Profi Premium Edition Radio
- RX-9- DR pro plus Souffleur Premium Edition
Up to 200 model memory
- 9 servo channels fully proportional
- Display up to 16 telemetry values
- Encoder and switch assignments 100% individually configurable
- LiFe battery (25h transmitter runtime ) with battery management
The personnel in our development department can boast decades of expertise, creativity and meticulous design, and since they share a passion for RC model sport it is no surprise when they produce something really special. This is the new PROFI TX M-LINK tray-type transmitter Engineered and Made in Germany.
Working in collaboration with an internationally renowned designer, our team created something extraordinary in terms of form and ergonomics. The new, sophisticated and superbly elegant design raises this transmitter to a new level of refinement. Occasionally we should allow ourselves to aim at something above the norm in terms of quality and craftsmanship! The PROFI TX M-LINK sets new standards in its class, with 2.4 GHz transmission technology and numerous innovative and pioneering features:
Flexible ergonomics allow the owner to fine-tune the system individually and accurately to meet his individual needs
- Integral aerial technology (IOAT) (Integrated Optimized Antenna Technology): integral aerial with enhanced radiation pattern, optimised for model control: double the signal density transmitted to the model, offering a significant enhancement in security.
- Secure, ultra-fast signal transmission
- Clean, clearly arranged menu structure
- LiFe battery (25 hours transmitter time) with battery management
The clean, clearly arranged menu structure provides:
- For tray-mounting, use with hand-rests or neckstrap
- Swivelling stick units
- Conveniently located side-mounted proportional controls and optional switches
- Carefully positioned digital trims for easy access
- Programs for power models, gliders, jets and helicopters
- Languages: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Up to 200 model memories
- Unlimited model memory data can be saved, backed up and managed on a PC
- Up to 12 fully proportional servo channels
- Unrestricted servo channel assignment
- 100% individual configuration of transmitter controls and switches
- Flexible mixer structure: five mixers per model, can be used as many times as required, seven mixer inputs per mixer, curve mixer
- Seven-point collective pitch / throttle curve for helicopters
- Three stopwatches
- Transmitter battery management: display of residual charge quantity (mAh) and residual operating time (hh : mm)
- Display of up to 9 telemetry values
- Innovative flexible circuit board system minimises connector count for greater security
- Wireless Trainer system with individual control function transfer
- Large, hinged, superbly legible 4inch LCD monitor
- Earphone socket
- Illuminated warning monitor
- Digital trims, flight phase specific
- Vibration alarm
- Maximum operating time 25 hours (LiFe transmitter battery)
- Direct menu access buttons
- Integral handle
- 3-D programming wheel (push / turn)
- Two proportional sliders+ 2 markers
- Ideally positioned sidemounted sliders and switches
- Completely unrestricted installation of control elements (optional switches, buttons, rotary knobs)
- USB socket (model data transfer, firmware updates, integral battery charger)
IOAT (Integrated Optimized Antenna Technology) maximum transmission power, full range, optimised radiation pattern)
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?