A year in the making! Introducing the new FMS F3A Explorer, the latest creation in the FMS Aerobatic line of models. With its elegant and graceful lines, superb flying qualities, the F3A is a must for the aerobatic pilot to add to his hangar. Working with RC Hobbyist’s worldwide, FMS has developed this aircraft to meet all the precision flying requirements needed to compete in F3A aerobatic competition.FMS F3A Explorer Features:
- Attractive racing/3D paint scheme, hand-painted scale pilot
- Easy to complete, bolt on final assembly
- Exceptionally strong EPO foam
- High output 2425-1150Kv brushless motor
Please Note: This kit requires requires a Radio System, Battery and Charger for completion.
- Wingspan: 1020mm
- Overall Length: 1120mm
- Flying Weight: Around 1000g (2.2 lb)
- Motor Size: 3536/KV1150
- ESC: 40A
- Servo: 9g servo x 4
- CG (center of gravity): 125 mm (From Leading Edge)
- Prop Size: 11x 5.5 2 blade propeller
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Flaps: No
- Experience Level:Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Material: Durable EPO
- Brand: FMS
- Part No: FS0209
- Power: Electric
- Assembly Level: PNP (Plug n Play)
- Flying Style: Sport
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?