This is the Kyosho Lazer ZX-6 1/10 4WD Racing Buggy Kit. In the world of EP 4WD racing, the Lazer ZX series has been competing and winning at the highest levels of RC racing for years. To start, the Lazer ZX has an aggressive, slim design for the 7075 T6 aluminum hard coated chassis with adjustable battery and motor configurations that allow the use of a shorty pack either on the left or right side, or a standard saddle pack. The ball diffs are tungsten carbide equipped and include genuine X-Gear Diff lube and High Graphite grease. Advanced steering geometry delivers greatly improved steering response and smoothness. The one piece shock tower/camber link mounts and composite chassis brace design add durability and ease of maintenance to this 4WD machine. All four suspension mounts are now machined aluminum and track/toe width adjustable by the use of composite inserts for maximum tuning ability. The Lazer ZX-6 has been designed to take your racing to the next level and beyond.
- Slim 7075 T6 Hard coated chassis for maximum stability, durability, and amazing handling
- Multiple battery/motor configurations are possible, shorty on the right or left, and saddle pack layout are all possible
- Velvet coated big bore shocks with one piece aluminum shock caps and genuine X-Gear springs are included
- One piece shock tower/camber link mount increases durability and ease of maintenance. Composite chassis braces keep the front to rear flex to a minimum while still allowing for side to side flex
- Aluminum suspension mounts on all four mounting positions increase durability and are track and toe width adjustable by changing the included inserts
- Cab forward body and high flow wing for the perfect aero balance
- Advanced steering geometry with aluminum rack
- Sliding motor mount design
- Tungsten ball equipped differentials
- Genuine X-Gear springs, ball diff grease and hi-graphite grease
- Heavy duty ring gears for a bulletproof drive train
Tread (F/R): 210mm / 200mm
Tire(F/R): sold separately
Gear Ratio: 2.6:1 (2nd)
Weight: 1,650g (without electronics)
Needed to Complete:
- 2-channel, 1-servo, 1-ESC R/C System
- Tire inserts
- Battery charger
- Pinion gears
- Paint for body
- Batteries for transmitter
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?