The Super Stearman is among the most popular biplanes of the 1930´s, and has become famous through numerous air shows and film appearances. The Flying Bulls have also successfully and attractively restored one of these machines. Much loving attention to detail has created this model which lacks nothing from the original, and its balanced flight behaviour makes it a joy to fly! Fast take-offs are also no problem, thanks to the powerful brushless drive motor. Enjoy the charm of this airborne classic!
- Licensed Red Bull design
Wingspan: 1200 mm
Weight: 1650 g
Length: 970 mm
- TACTIC-R/C set min. 4 Channel (Order No: TACJ2652, RC-Set TTX650)
- LiPo battery 4S - 14,8V - 2500mAh (Order No: FPWP2254)
- LiPo Charger PulseTec354 AC/DC (Order No: HCAP0180)
- RTF durable EPO-foam model
- Fitted servos, motor and ESC
- Control linkage Hardware
- Detailed illustrated building instructions
Length 1235 / Width 285 / Height 230
Product Manuals FLWA4110-PT17-XS-78101_DE_WEB
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?