- MULTIPLEX SAFETY-SWITCH
- Built-in battery switch
- Maximum continuous current 12 A
- High-current multipole M6 receiver battery connections on the input
- 2 sensor ports for monitoring both receiver battery voltages
- Gold-plated, high quality connectors and cables
- Total immunity to vibration modern SMD technology
MULTIPLEX SAFETY-SWITCH High Voltage (HV) switch harnesses are the ideal solution for the safety-conscious model pilot. The receiver battery (4 - 6 NiXX cells or 2S LiXX) is connected directly to the SAFETY-SWITCH circuit board. The actual switching function is carried out by reliable, high-performance FETs which are immune to vibration; they also feature very low internal resistance for ultra-low power losses.
A conventional mechanical slide-switch acts as the ON / OFF switching element; this makes it easy to see the operational status of the circuit. However, if a fault occurs in the slide-switch or its connecting leads, the electronic circuit always maintains the last active switched state (i.e. ON or OFF). This means that the receiver power supply circuit remains switched on even if the switch lead comes adrift in the air (e.g. due to vibration), i.e. the receiving system continues to function. If you use one of the TwinBatt types in conjunction with a telemetry-capable M-LINK receiver, both receiver battery voltages can be monitored at the transmitter. The plus-points
SAFETY-SWITCH 12 HV TwinBatt
- Small and light, suitable for many applications
- Compatible with 2S LiXX batteries, no parts subject to wear
- Modern SMT construction for total immunity to vibration
- 6 A / 12 A continuous load capacity
- High-quality gold-plated connectors and large conductor cross-sections for maximum contact security and minimal transfer resistance
This switch harness feature a supplementary battery backer, and can be used as the basis of a dual power supply at any time: if one battery should fail, the second pack takes over the power supply of the receiving system.M-LINK and SAFETY-SWITCH
The SAFETY-SWITCH TwinBatt variants feature two sensor sockets designed for the voltage sensor (# 8 5400). If you activate the second measurement channel at the sensor, and connect a second sensor lead (# 8 5056), the two receiver battery voltages can be transmitted independently of each other and displayed on the transmitters screen. The plus-points
- Integrated battery backer
- Max. continuous current 12 A
- M6 high-current multi-pin receiver battery connector at the input end
- 2 UNI connecting leads (for connection to the "Batt socket and one free servo socket at the receiver) (only # 8 5009)
- The 12 HV (M6) version also features the MULTIPLEX M6 connector system at the receiver end, allowing direct connection to MULTIPLEX RX-9 / 12 / 16-DR pro M-LINK receivers or MULTIPLEX RX-9 / 12-SYNTH DS M-PCM receivers.
- Two sensor sockets for monitoring both receiver battery voltages at the transmitter.
- Cell count - 4 - 6 NiXX / 2S LiXX
- Continuous current - max. 12 A
- Idle current (OFF) - approx. 250 mA
- Receiver connector - 1 x MPX M6
- Cable cross-section - 2.5 mm²
- Length - approx. 200 mm
- Battery connectors - 2 x MPX M6
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 50 x 40 x 10mm
- Weight (incl. leads) - approx. 35 g
- Special features - Two sensor sockets / battery backer
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?