Race inspired styling at an entry level price. The upgraded FTX Vantage Brushed Edition comes with everything you need to be up and running all in the box (just add AAs).
Icluded in this new edition is an Etronix Sport radio system, giving you all the advantages of 2.4Ghz technology. Also new, is a fully waterproof motor and speed controller, allowing you to take your Vantage even further off-road without fear of water damage to the electrics.
The 4wd shaft drivetrain features metal diff gears and front universal driveshafts, while an integrated slipper helps protect the drive from possible damage.
With adjustable turnbuckles all round and large bore oil filled shock absorbers the Vantage Brushed is raring to go at a truly amazing price.
In addition if you want to tune and upgrade your Vantage Brushed, FTX provide a wide range of carbon and aluminium upgrades that will bring your ride up to a whole new pro level.FTX Vantage Brushed Features:
FTX Vantage Brushed Specification
- Ready to run with 2.4Ghz Etronix Sport radio system
- 30A rated WATERPROOF brushed speed control
- WATERPROOF 550 brushed motor
- Voltz 1800mAh 7.2v NiMH battery
- Wall charger for battery
- Race designed low profile pre-painted bodyshell
- Moulded tub chassis
- 4wd shaft drive with slipper system
- Unique gearbox design for low CG
- Lightweight high impact arms
- Big bore oil filled adjustable shocks
- Gearbox metal crown & pinion gear
- Front universal driveshafts
- Adjustable wheelbase
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension including, droop, camber, toe-in, wheelbase etc
- Slipper for drivetrain damage protection
- Chassis accepts NiMh or LiPo battery
- 3kg steering servo with heatsink body
- Wide range of option parts available
- Length: 415mm
- Width: 255mm
- Heigh: 142mm
- Wheelbase: 275/280mm
- Tyre: 88 x 39mm (rear) - 88 x 34mm )front)
- Gear Ratio: 8.3:1
- Weight: 1710g
- Brand: FTX
- Part No: FTX5528
- Scale: 1:10
- Build Level: Assembled (RTR)
- Vehicle Type: Buggy
- Power Source: Electric - Brushed
- Surface Type: Off Road
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
Jack Ford Write a Review
- 4th March 2016
Great vehicle :P
If you are looking to start out with RC then this is for you because this car has 2 cousins and they can share their parts so its good for customisation to . With my car iIcurrently have a vantage main but installed carnage body posts and bumper and a bugsta body . The parts are fairly cheap so don't worry drive full throttle also they offer upgrade parts from stronger materials .
All in all i highly recommend this car to anyone
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
Could you please tell me the speed of the FTX vantage brushed?
Asked by Kelly Edwards on 10th October 2016
Speed isn't quoted for these, but we'd estimate around 20-25mph.
Answered by: Ben @ Wheelspin Models