The E-flite® Beast 60e ARF biplane embodies everything youd expect from a design created to deliver stunning feats of aerobatic artistry. The full-scale Beast is the brainchild of renowned aircraft restoration expert, Kevin Kimball, who actually collaborated with 3D champ Quique Somenzini on its design. Its dramatic ability to flip, roll and tumble with formidable precision inspired the 100cc Hangar 9® Beast thats widely recognized as a modern classic. For this inaugural 60-sized iteration, the E-flite development team worked closely with Quique to ensure the impressive performance and feel of a larger aircraft came through. Because its been designed specifically with the modern electric pilot in mind, every design element takes full advantage of what potent electric power has to offer including engineered construction thats feather-light. As a result, the Beast 60e is a whole new breed of animal.
Assembly at the field takes just a few minutes and is as simple as installing four screws and four pins. Flight battery replacement is fast too from the magnetic slide-lick top hatch that provides instant access to vital electronics. The recommended E-flite power system was designed around popular and economical 6S Li-Po batteries to provide power you can trust and unlimited performance. So inspired by the agility and presence of the Beast 60e, E-flite engineers developed an even stronger version of the Power 60 brushless motor so that its fierce aerobatic ability could shine through.
E Flite Beast 60e ARF Features:
E Flite Beast 60e ARF Specifications:
- Lightweight laser-cut balsa and plywood construction
- High power-to-weight ratio with 3D capability
- Fast four-screw and four-pin field assembly
- Two-piece, plug-in wings with carbon joiner tube
- Ready-to-mount the recommended high-output E-flite® Power 60, 470Kv motor
- Large magnetic nose hatch provides ample access to battery and electronics
- Independent and simple direct-link servo installation
- Steerable tailwheel and quality hardware package
- Large control surfaces with double-beveled hinge lines
- Genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote® covering
- Pre-painted fiberglass cowling and wheel pants
- Durable aluminum landing gear with painted finish
- Wingspan: 57.0 in (145 cm)
- Overall Length: 57.5 in (146 cm)
- Wing Area: 1100 sq. in. (71.0 sq. dm.)
- Flying Weight: 8.90-9.55 lb (4.05-4.35 kg)
- Motor Size: 60-size brushless outrunner
- Radio: 6+ channel radio system
- Servos: (2) ultra torque standard, (4) ultra torque mini servos
- Trim Scheme Colors: UltraCote Black (U874), True Red (U866), Gold (U879)
- CG (Center of Gravity): 4-1/2 to 4-15/16 in (115-125mm) back from the center of top wing
- Prop Size: 17 x 7e
- Spinner Size: 3.0 inch P-51 style
- Speed Control: 80-amp brushless
- Recommended Motor Battery: 22.2V 6S 4400-5000mAh LiPo
- Flaps: No
- Retracts: No
- Control Throw (Ailerons): Low: 1-3/4 in (45mm) up/down, 10% expo; High: 2-15/16 in (75mm) up/down, 30% expo
- Control Throw (Elevator): Low: 2-15/16 in (75mm) up/down, 10% expo; High: 5-1/8 in (130mm) up/down, 30% expo
- Control Throw (Rudder): Low: 3-3/4 in (95mm) right/left, 10% expo; High: 4-1/2 in (115mm) right/left, 30% expo
- Main Wing Tube Length: 22.9 in (582mm)
- Main Wing Tube OD: 16mm O.D.
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Assembly Time: 7-10 Hours
- Plane Type: Aerobatic & 3D
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Power Plant Size: 60-110 Electric
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Brand: E Flite
- Part No: EFL9000
- Assembly Level: ARTF (Almost RTF)
- Power: Electric
- Flying Style: Sport
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?