The Spektrum™ AR6260 full-range receiver is specifically designed for carbon fiber fuselage installations. Carbon fiber can create an RF shielding effect that significantly reduces signal range when using conventional receivers and antennas. The AR6260 features a special antenna design that overcomes these RF limitations by letting you route the antennas through the side of the fuselage to the outside.
AR6260 DSMX 6-Channel Carbon Fuselage Receiver Features:
AR6260 DSMX 6-Channel Carbon Fuselage Receiver Specifications:
- 6-channel receiver optimized for carbon fiber fuselage installations
- Narrow case design for sailplanes, hotliners and similar models
- Two 7-inch (186mm) coaxial antennas
- Two internal receivers for dual path diversity
- Preset failsafe on all channels
- QuickConnect™ technology
- 2048 resolution
- Telemetry capable
- Flight Log compatible
- Includes lightweight polycarbonate case (Total receiver weight with polycarbonate case: 8.4 grams (0.3 ounces))
- Antenna Length: 7.3 in (186mm)
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Flight Log Compatible: Yes
- Height: 0.5 in (12.8mm)
- Length: 1.9 in (47.0mm)
- Model Type: Airplane
- Modulation: DSM2/DSMX
- Number of Channels: 6
- Range: Full
- Resolution: 2048
- Telemetry: Yes
- Type: Carbon fuselage receiver
- Voltage Range: 3.5-9.6V
- Weight: Plastic Case: 0.4 oz (11 g); Polycarbonate Case: 0.3 ounces (8.4 grams)
- Width: 0.9 in (23.5mm)
- Brand: Spektrum
- Part No: SPMAR6260
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz
- Channels: 6 Channel
- Fitment: Option Part
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?