This is an optional Team Associated 12mm Front Spring Set, and is intended for use with the Team Associated B4.1, B44.1, T4.1, SC10 and SC10GT 1/10 scale vehicles equipped with the optional Team Associated Big Bore Shock Set.
Effects of Shock Spring Changes
| Shock Spring
- Increased Chassis Roll
- Increased Traction
- Better in Bumpy Conditions
- More Likely to Bottom Out
- Decreased Chassis Roll
- Decreased Traction
- Increased Responsiveness
Big Bore Front Spring Rates:
- ASC91325 - 12mm Front Spring (Brown/2.85lbs)
- ASC91326 - 12mm Front Spring (Black/3.00lbs)
- ASC91327 - 12mm Front Spring (Green/3.15lbs)
- ASC91328 - 12mm Front Spring (White/3.30lbs)
- ASC91329 - 12mm Front Spring (Gray/3.45lbs)
- ASC91330 - 12mm Front Spring (Blue/3.60lbs)
- ASC91331 - 12mm Front Spring (Yellow/3.75lbs)
- ASC91332 - 12mm Front Spring (Red/3.90lbs)
- ASC91333 - 12mm Front Spring (Orange/4.05lbs)
- ASC91334 - 12mm Front Spring (Purple/4.20lbs)
|Team Associated SC10 ||Team Associated RC10B44.1 ||Team Associated RC10T4.1 |
|Team Associated RC10B4.1 ||Team Associated SC10GT ||Team Associated RC10B44.2 |
|Team Associated RC10B4.2 ||Team Associated RC10T4.2 ||Team Associated SC10.2 |
|Team Associated RC10B44 ||Team Associated RC10B4 ||Team Associated RC10T4 |
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?