About the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-RR The Ninja ZX-RR was Kawasaki s first MotoGP machine equipped with a 4-stroke engine, andafter overcoming initial teething problems, began to show its potential. With the addition of riderShinya Nakano in 2004, the team kept improving and became capable of challenging the topteams for race honors. Nakano rode the lime-green, 990cc-engined machine to a second placepodium finish at Round 8 in the Netherlands for his best finish of the 2006 MotoGP season.
About the Model
- High-quality 1/12 scale assembly model kit of the 2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-RR.
- Cowlings can be attached/detached using precison-made screws to showcase accuratelyreproduced internal details.
- Rear suspension feature realistic nut fastener. Wrench tool is conveniently included to aidassembly.
- Brilliant livery can be recreated using Tamiya paints (Light Green & Semi Gloss Black), withsponsor logos provided by beautiful Cartograf decals.
- Synthetic rubber racing slick tires with Bridgestone markings provide an authentic race feel.
- Markings for both Shinya Nakano s No.56 and Randy de Puniet s No.17 included.
- Brand: Tamiya
- Part No: HC-14109
- Scale: 1/12
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?