Losi 22 RTRby Losi
Web Price: £279.99
Free UK Shipping!
Let us price match!
Note: Price matches will only be considered against valid, in stock products in the UK. Although we can match 99% of prices, some exceptions will apply. Full Terms
Print a price voucher here
Part Number: LOSB0122
Notify Me When In Stock
Show Spares and Option Parts
Losi has taken the Car of the Year and created a ready-to-run that is equally as impressive as its Team Losi Racing™ counterpart. The Losi® 22 RTR comes equipped with a ROAR-legal, 13.5 T sensored brushless system with LiPo cutoff, rugged 2.5mm aluminum chassis, massive 12mm aluminum oil-filled shocks, gull-wing suspension arms, a sealed viscous differential and an innovative steering rack design that minimizes weight while providing an extremely responsive level of control. A Spektrum DX3E 3-channel radio system with easy to access adjustment knobs and LED indicators for battery voltage is also included.
The Losi 22 RTR comes ready-to-run with a Spektrum™ DX3E radio system with 2.4GHz DSM technology. Packed with features, the DX3E, paired with the installed SR300 receiver, gives you everything you need to take complete control of the 22 RTR. It’s tough to beat this easy-to-use radio, with its modern Spektrum styling and interference-free reliability. The DX3E comes with added features including battery voltage indicator LEDs and steering dual rates adjustment controls.
Losi 22 Features:
- 2.5mm low-center-of-gravity aluminum chassis
- Losi® 13.5T sensored brushless motor
- Losi programmable, sensored ESC with LiPo cutoff
- Ultra low resistance, high-power EC3™ connectors
- Spektrum SR300 receiver with 2.4GHz DSM technology
- 12mm threaded aluminum, oil-filled, coil-over shocks
- Losi extra high-torque steering servo
- Sealed viscous gear differential
- Adjustable dual-disk slipper clutch
- Full ball bearing equipped
- Gull wing suspension arm design (front and rear)
- Pre-mounted race-compound tires (Rear: BK-Bar, Front: Taper Pin)
- Secure battery straps
- 3.5mm heavy-duty turnbuckles
- Innovative steering rack design
Needed to Complete: Battery Pack (with EC3 Connector) and Charger
|Part No.||Scale||Build Level||Vehicle Type||Power Source||Surface Type|
Electric - Brushless
This item is Listed in the following categories: