DY104500 HUDY Star-Box 1/8 Off-Road
- Professional starter box for 1/8 off-road cars & truggies
- Very low, ultra-compact design
- Ready for use with NiMH or LiPo batteries (not included)
- Super-light weight
- Powered by extremely powerful 775-type motor with fan
- Axis-adjustable chassis brackets for precision fit of any 1/8 buggy or truggy
- Fully assembled, ready to use
- Premium quality, long-life drive belt system
- CNC-machined, black-coated aluminum 1-pc housing for extra durability
- Recessed countersunk screws for smooth, protrusion-free surface
- Composite extensions increase height for use with truggies
- Integrated on/off switch for safety & comfortable use
- Extra heavy-duty wiring with quick-change connectors; no soldering required
- Integrated composite handle with ergonomic back cover for comfortable carrying
- Ultra cool and stylish exterior design
The HUDY Star-Box is a professional starter box designed for 1/8 off-road cars and truggies; the ultimate star among all starter boxes on the market!
The world\'s lowest, ultra-compact starter box with lightweight design has bracket plate posts to fit most 1/8 off-road cars and truggies. With its ultra-cool stylish design, the Star-Box comes fully assembled and ready to use.
The premium quality, long-life drive belt system runs off a powerful 775-type motor (with fan) which is powered by either two standard-size 7.2V battery stick packs or 2S LiPo packs (not included).
The CNC-machined aluminum housing and top plate have a high-quality black coating for extra durability. Countersunk housing screws are recessed with the surface to eliminate unwanted protrusions. An integrated switch for comfortable on/off switching is attached to a premium-quality wiring harness with extra-thick cables and quick-change fast-on connector; no soldering required.
The quick-change starter wheel system was designed to allow for fast & simple replacement of the starter wheel; only 3 screws!
An integrated composite handle with ergonomic back cover allows for comfortable carrying. Higher plastic feet are included to configure the Star-Box for use with taller truggies. The starter wheel can be mounted on both right or left side.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation