The Blitz ESE Pro is now better equipped than ever! The ESE Pro includes an authentic MIP Ball Diff, new and improved matte black Mk.8 V2 wheels, and high performance HB beams tires. The ESE Pro takes short-course R/C to the next level with an all out, no compromise chassis that's outfitted with a ton of premium upgrades, high grade materials and tuned performance parts. This HPI Racing Blitz ESE Pro is a build-it-yourself kit allowing you to customize your truck and top it off with your choice of electronics, batteries, accessories and more. High performance parts are color coded white, cool gray, and warm grey. Not only does this enhance the style of the truck, it lets you know at a glance which part is the high response performance part.The Blitz ESE Pro includes a durable, clear polycarbonate body ready for your paint scheme. Customize your look with official HPI logos and a variety of graphic elements. 8ight/8ight T 20 Aluminium Front and rear Diff Pinion Coupler Features:
8ight/8ight T 20 Aluminium Front and rear Diff Pinion Coupler Requires to Complete:
- Equipped with an authentic MIP Ball Diff
- Matte black Mk.8 V2 short course wheel which features a flat inner profile
- Included Beams come in HB's race winning Pink compound for superior handling and traction on the track
- Stiffer composite main chassis that quickens the overall response of the truck
- Firm front arms give more precise steering feel while the rear arms help free up the truck in corners
- Firm shock towers provide less flex, allowing the shocks to do more of the work and makes the truck more responsive to oil and spring changes
- Firmer skid plates make jump take-offs and landings more aggressive
- Firmer bumpers offer more body protection
- Composite front bulkhead keeps the front end more rigid, allowing for a more precise and responsive front suspension
- Aluminum front arm mount for much more precise front suspension action
- Aluminum shock bodies provide more precise action for improved chassis response
- Aluminum shock top caps provide more precision and response
- Aluminum cartridge cap allows a delrin washer to be added between o-rings to reduce shaft deflection and friction
- Pre-load lock collars allows locking of collars so preload adjustments don't change
- Firm suspension mounts for more precise alignment of suspension helps make adjustment more noticeable
- Trailing and Inline steering blocks are included to help you tailor your truck to your driving style
- Heat sink motor mount offers a more rigid mounting of the drivetrain to the motor and has improved cooling potential
- Lightweight slipper/ spur carriers decrease rotating weight in the gearbox and simplify installation
- Input shaft to the gearbox is now titanium to further reduce rotating weight and make the most of the powerplant
- Aluminum locknuts are used throughout the chassis to lighten the chassis
- 7075 aluminum ball studs further increase responsiveness of the entire suspension and steering systems and remove weight
- Titanium turnbuckles greatly decrease the weight of the suspension and add style to your linkages
- CNC serrated aluminum, large diameter wheel nuts used at each corner allow the fastest maintenance
- High impact firm ball cups for more suspension precision and more driver feedback
- High quality class 10.9 and class 12.9 hardware used throughout for ease of maintenance and durability
Transmitter & Receiver
Paint for Body
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?