A stunning engine with solid performance and reliability?the 7-cylinder 260cc 4-stroke gas radial engine is designed for larger models, specifically scale applications where the use of a radial engine in a round cowl will provide the ultimate scale look for the modeler’s plane. While providing great looks and sound, it also delivers the dependability and performance of Evolution.Seven Cylinder 4-Stroke Radial Engine 260cc Petrol Features:
Seven Cylinder 4-Stroke Radial Engine 260cc Petrol Specfications:
- Cylinder head and crankcases produced from aircraft grade alloys
- Heavy-duty double bearing crankshaft
- Billet aluminum pistons and hardened steel rings
- Hard-chromed and lapped cylinder bores
- Hardened steel cams
- Carburetor jet valve incorporating latest design with a split opening for smooth acceleration
- Fueled by a 32:1 gas/oil mixture
: 1.41 in (35.7mm)
: 12 x 1mm
: 15.9 cu. in. (260 cc)
: 12.6 in (32 cm)
: 15.6 hp (approximate)
: Diameter 12.6 in (32 cm), Length 10.6 in (27 cm)
: Collector ring (included)
: 2-blade 32 x 12, 32 x 14; 3-blade 30 x 12
: 1,000â5,500 rpm
: 32:1 gasoline/oil mixture
: 1.46 in (37.0mm)
: 14.8 lb (6.7 kg)
- Brand: Evolution Engines
- Part No: EVOE7260
• Multi Cylinder
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?