Radian Pro PNPby ParkZone
Web Price: £121.09
Let us price match!
Radian Pro PNP
- 5-channel control – throttle, aileron, elevator, rudder and flaps
- Powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner motor installed
- E-flite® Pro 30A brushless ESC installed
- Ready to fly in minutes
- Durable, lightweight and repairable Z-Foam™ construction
- Requires a 5-channel full range transmitter, receiver, battery and charger (sold separately)
Designed with experienced sailplane pilots in mind, the Radian® Pro comes out of the box with ailerons and functioning flaps that let you take advantage of sailplane mixing functions like reflex, camber and crow. But you don’t have to have a programmable system to fly it. Anyone with a 5-channel sport radio can enjoy basic four-channel control with flaps using the included Y-harness.
Like the original Radian, the Radian Pro also comes equipped with a powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless motor system that can catapult it to altitude in seconds. Its airframe is constructed from the same tough Z-Foam™ material and has been reinforced with fiberglass blades in the fuselage and wing to reduce flex. This reinforcement, along with that of the carbon fiber rod in the wing, make it possible for you to achieve a level of soaring precision with the Radian Pro that’s on par with many competition gliders.
Best of all, you can have this Plug-N-Play® version ready to fly in minutes. All you need is a 5-channel full range transmitter and receiver, a 3S 11.1V 1300mAh Li-Po battery, and a 3S Li-Po charger. To take full advantage of the capabilities of the Radian Pro, a programmable radio system with sailplane mixing functions is recommended.
Needed to Complete
- 5+ Channel Transmitter and compatible Receiver (6+ Channel radio system with programmable transmitter for advanced sailing mixing functions)
- 3S 11.1V 1300mAh 15C LiPo Battery and compatible charger
|Part No.||Power||Flying Style||Assembly Level|
PNP (Plug n Play)
This item is Listed in the following categories: