Evolution 40cc Petrol Engineby Evolution Engines
Web Price: £287.09
Free UK Shipping!
Let us price match!
Part Number: EVOE40GX
If you enjoy flying large 1.80- to 2.20-size sport and scale airplanes, the Evolution® 40GX engine is the perfect powerhouse. The 40cc gas engine includes an advanced electronic ignition system that is compatible with 2-cell 7.4V Li-Po battery packs. It uses relatively little fuel and features an innovative spring-loaded choke design.
This purpose-built engine brings the clean and economical operation of gas to any 1.20- or 1.80-size sport or scale airplane.
The Evolution 40GX is part of the outstanding Evolution line of gasoline powerplants. Every Evolution engine is purpose-built for model airplanes. Superior porting technology, Walbro carburetors, ball bearing-supported crankshafts and modern electronic ignition systems are all hallmarks of the line. As with all Evolution engines, the 40GX engine is backed by unmatched Horizon Hobby customer service and quality assurance.Evolution 40cc Petrol Engine Features:
- More power and less weight than the 35GT2
- Easy-to-use spring-loaded choke greatly simplifies the startup
- Electronic ignition works with 2-cell 7.4V non-regulated Li-Po packs
- Swings a 2-blade Mejzlik 20 x 8 prop at 7700 rpm
- Application: Airplane
- Bore: 1.5 in (38.0mm)
- Carb Type: Walbro 2-needle
- Crank Type: Ball bearing
- Crankshaft Threads: M10 x 1mm
- Cylinder Type: Ring
- Cylinders: Single
- Displacement: 2.40 cu. in. (39.33 cc)
- Engine (Only) Weight: 51.2 oz (1451 g)
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Mounting Dimensions: 182 x 84 x 118mm
- Prop Range: 20 x 8 to 22 x 10
- RPM Range: 1500–9500
- Stroke: 1.38 in (35.0mm)
- Type: 2-stroke gasoline engine
This item is Listed in the following categories: