Evolution 26cc Petrol Engineby Evolution Engines
Web Price: £252.29
Free UK Shipping!
Let us price match!
Part Number: EVOE26GX
Gas pilots looking to power their 1.20 or 1.80 sport or scale airplane will find the Evolution® 26GX to be the engine of choice. Its attractive, low-profile head design lets the 26GX squeeze into smaller cowls. Plus, the advanced ignition system allows for 2-cell Li-Po packs. It also features an updated carburetor with a spring-loaded choke design for easier operation.
This purpose-built engine brings the clean and economical operation of gas to any 1.20- or 1.80-size sport or scale airplane.
The Evolution 26GX is part of the outstanding Evolution line of gasoline powerplants. Every Evolution engine is purpose-built for model airplanes. Superior porting technology, Walbro carburetors, ball bearing-supported crankshafts and modern electronic ignition systems are all hallmarks of the line. As with all Evolution engines, the 26GX engine is backed by unmatched Horizon Hobby customer service and quality assurance.Evolution 26cc Petrol Engine Features:
- Lower profile design for more clearance and easier installation in smaller cowls
- Redesigned carburetor with quick release choke
- Ready for 2-cell Li-Po ignition packs
- Swings a 2-blade Mejzlik 18 x 6 prop at 8700 rpm
- Application: Airplane
- Benchmark Prop: 18x6 @ 8700 rpm
- Bore: 33.0mm (1.30 in)
- Carb Type: Walbro EVO30943224
- Crankshaft Threads: M10 x 1 mm
- Cylinder Type: Ringed
- Cylinders: Single
- Displacement: 1.60 cu. in. (26.22 cc)
- Engine (Only) Weight: 936 g (33.1 oz)
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Mounting Dimensions: 146 x 70 x 99mm
- Muffler Type: Side mount (36.5mm on center mounting holes)
- Prop Range: 16x8 thru 18x8
- RPM Range: 1400 to 9500
- Starting System: Electric Ignition EVO3314L - GT2-type; igniton ICU-L
- Stroke: 30.1mm (1.17 in)
- Type: 2-stroke gasoline engine
This item is Listed in the following categories: