The Evolution® .61NX will be replacing the popular .61NT engine. This redesigned engine incorporates a new combustion chamber design that increases the compression and power of the engine. Its improved combustion chamber design and higher compression ratio result in more power at the same weight as the original. Along with the internal engineering updates, the .61NX sports a sleek external case. With improved performance and looks, the .61NX will be a great option for modelers looking to power their .60-size airplanes..61NX Evolution 2-Stroke Engine Features:
.61NX Evolution 2-Stroke Engine Specfications:
- Redesigned cylinder head for even greater power
- Same ease of use and reliability
- True ABC piston and cylinder construction for more performance and longer engine life
- Includes optional SetRight™ needle valves for easy starting and great performance
- Rear needle valve provides safe, easy adjustments
- Dual ball bearing-supported crankshaft extends engine life and improves reliability
: 12 x 6 @ 12,000 rpm,12 x 6 @ 12,000 rpm
: .94 in (23.9 g),.94 in (23.9 g)
: Barrel with two needles
: Ball Bearing
: 5/16 x 24,5/16 x 24
: .61 cu. in. (10.0 cc)
Engine (Only) Weight:
: 20.32 oz
: 100 x 52 x 102mm (H X W X L)
: 5.12 oz (145 g)
: 11 x 7–13 x 7
: 2,000 to 17,000
: .86 in (21.8 g),.86 in (21.8 g)
: 25.44 oz (721 g),25.44 oz (721 g)
- Brand: Evolution Engines
- Part No: EVOE0611
- Format: Nitro 2 Stroke
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?