- Designed for a wide selection of electric motors between 18~36 Turns
- Automatic Set-Up
- All connectors factory fitted
- Temperature cut-Off shuts down the speed controller to prevent damage from excessive current draw
- 'Safe Start' - to prevent accidental motor starts by disabling the motor circuitry until the throttle stick is moved to full throttle, then to the 'off' position
- BEC (Battery Elimination Circuitry) - which allows the motor battery to power the receiver and servos. When the motor battery voltage is reduced to a set voltage per cell, the low-voltage cut-off circuitry stops the motor while continuing to supply power to the receiver and servos, eliminating the need for and weight of a separate receiver battery
- Thermal Protection - which reduces the throttle to 70% when the maximum temperature is reached
- Airpower ESCs can easily be adjusted for use with NiCd/NiMH or Li-Po/Li-Ion batteries
- These ESCs function with brushed motors only!
|Max. Peak Current
|Max. Continuous Current
|Input Voltage NiCd/NiMH
|Water Cooling System
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?