Fusion LX61 Features:
- High power 120W (90W AC) charging, ideal for the new 5C packs
- Pack Cycling (Charge to Discharge / Discharge to Charge)
- 2-Line, 16 character, blue backlit LCD makes the screen extremely clear and legible
- Built-in intelligent balancing circuit is deesigned to individually belance each cell on the connected lithium battery pack within the tolerance of 5mV during charge or discharge
- Balancing plug adaptor boards are supplied to suit JST XH, FlightPower and Thunder Power batteries. Optional adaptors for Polyquest are available
- Voltage monitoring feature shows each actual cell voltage on the screen during balancing
- Various warning messages for incorrect input voltage, wrong connections, unsuitable battery condition and reverse polarity on output
Fusion LX61 Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 11~15V DC, 100V~240V AC / 50~60Hz
- Battery Type & Cells: 1~6 Li-Po, Li-Ion, Li-Fe / 1~14 NiCd, NiMH / 1~6 Lead-Acid cells
- Battery Capacity: 100mAh ~ 9900mAh adjustable ONLY for Li-Po, Li-Ion, Li-Fe
- Charge Rate: 0.1A ~ 8A Adjustable in 100mA steps (Max 120W, 90W AC)
- Discharge Rate: 0.1A ~ 5A in 10mA steps (auto limited to 50W max)
- Trickle Charge Rate: 0 ~ 200mA
- Balancing Max.: Current 280mA (Tolerance 5mV during charge or discharge)
- Charge Termination: \'Zero Delta V\' peak detection for NiCd/NiMH \'Constant current / constand voltage\' for Li-Ion/Li-Po/Li-Fe & Pb
- Delta Peak Sensitivity: 5mV ~ 25mV for NiCd & 3mV ~ 25mV for NiMH (per cell)
- Brand: Fusion
- Part No: O-FS-LX61BP
- Input Voltage:
• 240V (UK mains)
- Included Connectors:
• 4mm Banana Sockets
• XH LiPo Balancers
• NiMh / NiCd
• Sealed Lead Acid
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?