Schumacher Mi1 - Assembledby Schumacher
Web Price: £146.84
Let us price match!
Note: Price matches will only be considered against valid, in stock products in the UK. Although we can match 99% of prices, some exceptions will apply. Full Terms
Print a price voucher here
In response to customer demand Schumacher have brought you a low cost, back to basics touring car for when you just want to Race!
The Schumacher Mi1 is simple to maintain, durable and above all, great to drive! With an efficient transmission and precise CNC machined motor plate, it handles like a dream. Using tried and tested suspension, with CNC alloy shocks the Mi1 offers a higher specification than other entry level touring cars.
Designed to use the latest LiPo batteries and with a excellent range of easy adjustments and option parts available, the Schumacher Mi1 is fully tuneable for what ever track you decide to race on.
Schumacher Mi1 Features:
- Twin Track, ballraced, limited slip ball differentials, with Tungsten Carbide balls.
- Tough S1 composite chassis, top deck and shock towers.
- Rear in-board toe-in options - For excellent traction on slippery surfaces.
- Front in-board toe-out options - For more front end bite on slippery surfaces.
- Simple Alloy shock absorbers.
- Includes front differential for ease of use and transmission reliability
- Fully Adjustable Camber, Caster, Roll Centre and toe in/out
- Dual belt transmission - efficient, fast and great run times.
- Large differential and layshaft pulleys - Minimises belt loading without the belt jumping and maximises belt efficiency.
- Purple alloy motor mount - Strength and motor heat dissipation.
- 24 piece ball bearing set - Ultra low rolling resistance, includes ballraced steering!
- Front and rear anti-roll bars included.
- Lightweight foam bumper - Weight saving protection.
- Optimum weight distribution with stick pack lipo layout.
- Ultra narrow chassis design to minimise grounding on roll.
- Speed secret parts available to fine tune to all track conditions.
|Part No.||Scale||Included Motor||Surface Type||Build Level||Vehicle Type|
Part Assembled (ARTR)
Touring / Rally Car
This item is Listed in the following categories: