Bow-Tie SC (M2-Medium, M3-Soft) tyres and Split Six wheels collide to make your life just a little easier. Now available premounted!
The Bow-Tie SC gives your Traxxas Slash (fits 2nd Generation Slash wheels with the use of stock foam only) instant performance gratification. The Bow-Tie SC\'s realistic tread approach mimics tread flow similar to that of 1:1 tires. The exception is Pro-Line\'s touch with Bow-Tie influenced styling. Designed for complete performance and long wear in mind.
- Bow-Tie center tread provides unmatched forward bite
- Made from race proven/IFMAR World Champion M2 and M3 compounds
- Realistic Off-Road race design with total performance in mind
- Molded outer sidewall internal ribbing for additional sidewall support
- High density/long-lasting foam inserts included
- For use with Pro-Line 2.2 X 3.0 Epic Bead-Loc wheels, Slash wheels only
- Superior carcass consistency throughout the tyre
- One sided-bead-loc captures both sides of tyre evenly
- 3-piece design for easy install and no gluing of tyres.
- Wheel made from high-strength, durable DuPont nylon material
- Six stainless steel button head screws included per wheel
- 2.2 front side for realistic look and 3.0 back side for suspension clearance
- Same track width as stock wheels
- A deep, satin black finish on all Split Six wheels
- Premounted Bead-locs available with red rings
- Bow-Tie SC Tires (2)
- Long-lasting/durable molded foam inserts (2)
- Split Six Wheels (2)
- Bead-Loc Sleeves (2)
- Die Cast Bead-Loc Rings (2)
- Stainless Steel Button Head Screws (12)
- Brand: Pro Line
- Part No: PL1153-11
- Fitment: 12mm Hex
- Pack Quantity: 2
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?