The durable metal-geared, responsive H5010 servo is perfect for CCPM control systems on 500-size helis. Its 0.11-second transit time provides ultra quick response exceeding the demands of the most aggressive 3D pilots.
The holding power of its digital amplifier offers precise cyclic control that's superior to conventional analog servos. The low deadband technology means that you’ll enjoy reliable accuracy and precision.Spektrum H5010 Metal Geared Mini Digital Heli Servo Features:
Spektrum H5010 Metal Geared Mini Digital Heli Servo Specifications:
- Metal gears and ball bearing make it very durable
- Quick .11-second transit time with 64 oz-in of torque
- Precise digital control
- Coreless motor for extended motor life and smooth operation
- Dual ball bearings provide less resistance for higher performance and longer life
- Application: CCPM Servo on 500-size helis
- Bearing: Dual
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
- Gear Type: Metal
- Height: 1.14 in (29mm)
- Length: 1.38 in (35mm)
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Servo Type: Digital
- Servo Voltage: 4.8 - 6.0V
- Size Category: Minis and Micros
- Speed: 0.13 sec/60° @ 4.8V; 0.11 sec/60° @ 6.0V
- Speed (at 4.8V): .10 - .14 sec
- Torque: 31 oz-in (2.2 kg-cm) @ 4.8V; 63.9 oz-in (4.6 kg-cm) @ 6.0V
- Torque (at 4.8V): 20 - 39 oz-in
- Weight: 1.04 oz (29.6 g)
- Width: 0.59 in (15mm)
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?