What do you get when one of RC's greatest 3D pilots collaborates with one of full-scale aviation's greatest aircraft designers? The Beast™ – a giant-scale biplane with monoplane-like flight characteristics that blurs the line between 3D and precision aerobatic performance, and more than lives up to its name.
The full-scale Beast is the brainchild of renowned aircraft restoration expert, Kevin Kimball, who actually collaborated with 3D champ and Hangar 9 product developer Quique Somenzini on its design. The brute power of its 410 hp engine combined with the finesse of its neck-snapping 370 degree/second roll rate make it one of the most formidable aerobatic planes ever created. Drawing on his experience with the design of the full-scale Beast, Quique created this licensed 100cc reproduction for Hangar 9. He did so with the full cooperation of Mr. Kimball as well as Bryan Jensen, the Beast's pilot and owner, and Mirco Pecorari who designed the full-scale plane's trim scheme. At the heart of the model's design is a rigid, lightweight airframe that features thinner wings for better top speed and agility.The BEAST 100cc Biplane Features:
The BEAST 100cc Biplane Specfications:
- All necessary hardware included
- Authentic Beast™ UltraCote® trim scheme
- Installed hinges and blind nuts
- Two-piece prepainted fiberglass cowl
- This model is one of the many available for the Phoenix RC Flight Simulator
The BEAST 100cc Biplane Requires to Complete:
: DA 100 or DA 120
: 26.0â28.0 lb (12.0â13.0kg)
: 87 in (2210mm) with spinner
Minimum Required Radio:
: 7+ channel computer radio system with receiver
: 2490 sq in (161 sq dm)
: 89.0 in (2260mm)
- Desert Aircraft DA-100L or DA-120 engine (Recommended)
- 7+ channel computer radio system with receiver
- 6 × Large Servo Arms
- 3-Inch Double-Sided JR Arm
- 5 × 24-Inch Servo Lead Extension
- JR Charge Jack Switch
- 2 × 36-inch Servo Lead Extension
- Choke Ring (For throttle servo lead)
- 7 × metal gear high-torque digital servos
- 2 × 2000mAh or larger Li-Po for receiver (A minimum of 4000mAh is required when using super high-torque servos)
- 1350mAh or larger Li-Po for ignition (4.8 or 6.0V)
- Brand: Hangar 9
- Part No: HAN1050
- Assembly Level: ARTF (Almost RTF)
- Power: Petrol
- Flying Style: Sport
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?