This awesome looking Scooby has great attention to details and is perfect for the novice driver. Mounted on a shaft driven 4wd moulded tub chassis with competition electronics and 19turn motor installed. Available in 185mm width this realistic scale model can be adjusted to 190mm to fit other bodyshells.
If you are looking for a cost effective package with some real racing pedigree then think Carisma R/C.
The Impreza brought Subaru three consecutive WRC constructors' titles (1995–1997, the latter season the first for the newly introduced World Rally Car class) and a driver's championship for Colin McRae in 1995, Richard Burns in 2001, and the Norwegian, Petter Solberg in 2003.Features
- Shaft driven 4 wheel drive
- 4 wheel independent double wishbone suspension design
- Oil filled damper
- Adjustable camber (front and Rear)
- Full set of ball bearings
- Adjustable damper positions
- Fits most popular car bodies
- 7.2V rechargeable battery and charger
- Front and rear gear differentials
- Racing rubber tyres
- Brand: Carisma
- Part No: CA68668
- Scale: 1:10
- Build Level: Assembled (RTR)
- Power Source: Electric - Brushed
- Surface Type: On Road
- Vehicle Type: Touring / Rally Car
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?