Proline 1973 Ford Bronco Bodyshell (unpainted)by Pro Line
Web Price: £27.26
Part Number: PL3313-60
Notify Me When In Stock
This is a Pro-Line 1973 Ford® Bronco. The wait is over! Pro-Line is pleased to announce the release of the 1973 Ford® Bronco body for 1:10 Crawler and Monster Truck. Pro-Line's classic car enthusiasts captured the overall essence of the Bronco and have now made it available in 1:10 scale format for 1:10 Rock Crawler and T/E/2.5-MAXX®, REVO® and Savage owners. Complete with detailed grill, headlights, body molding trim, and that overall distinct Bronco look, all you classic truck enthusiasts will not want to be left behind.
When you're looking to go back in time in automotive history, then check out Pro-Line's new 1973 Ford® Bronco body.
Ford® trademarks used under license to Pro-Line.
MAXX® and REVO® are registered trademarks of Traxxas® L.P.
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only.
- Made with Genuine GE Lexan
- Perfect fit and proportions for the T/E/2.5-MAXX®, REVO® , & Savage
- Paint then peel overspray film
- Extended rear body post are required - NOT INCLUDED
- Four step to Race Ready: 1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask
2.) Paint, then peel the over-spray film off
3.) Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
4.) Mount your new 1973 Ford Bronco onto your MT or Rock Crawler
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Clear 1973 Ford Bronco body
- Window templates
- Decal Sheet
- Traxxas® T/E/2.5-MAXX® (shown)
- Traxxas® REVO® 2.5
- HPI Savage
- Axial AX10
- Axial SCX10
- Tamiya CR-01
|Wheel Base:||12.3" (312mm)|
• HPI Savage X/ Flux
• Traxxas Revo 2.5
• Traxxas T/E-MAXX 2.5
This item is Listed in the following categories: