ProLine 1973 Ford Bronco CGR Bodyshell With CGR Cageby Pro Line
Web Price: £63.26
Part Number: PL3310-60
This is a Pro-Line 1973 Ford® Bronco. The wait is over! Pro-Line is pleased to announce the release of the 1973 Ford® Bronco body for 1:10 Crawler. Pro-Line's classic car enthusiasts captured the overall essence of the Bronco and have now made it available in 1:10 scale format for 1:10 Rock Crawler owners. Complete with detailed grill, headlights, body molding trim, and that overall distinct Bronco look, all you classic truck enthusiasts will not want to be left behind.
When you're looking to go back in time in automotive history, then check out Pro-Line's new 1973 Ford® Bronco body.
Ford® trademarks used under license to Pro-Line.
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only.
- All-inclusive two piece system
- CGR made from high strength injection molded nylon
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included
- Perfect fit for Axial AX10, SCX10, Team Losi Crawler, or other 1:10 crawlers.
- 8 mounting points body to roll cage for a secure/durable fit and finish
- Spare tire rack system good for 1.9" or 2.2" tires
- CGR cage accepts Pro-Line's Roof Rack (part # 6046-00) and other scale accessories. ALL SOLD SEPARATELY
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan
- Four step to Race Ready: 1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask
2.) Paint, then peel the over-spray film off
3.) Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
4.) Mount your new 1973 Ford Bronco onto your Rock Crawler
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Clear Ford Bronco CGR body (1pc)
- CGR Roll Cage Kit
- Decal Sheet
- Axial AX10
- Axial SCX10
- Tamiya CR-01
|Wheel Base:||12.3" (312mm)|
• Axial AX10
• Axial SCX10
• HPI Crawler King
• Losi 1:10 Comp Crawler
• Venom Creeper
This item is Listed in the following categories: