ProLine 2009 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Clear Bodyshell - Fits 1/10th Scale Rock Crawlersby Pro Line
Web Price: £43.69
Part Number: PL3322-00
This is the Pro-Line Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon Clear Body. An American auto icon, the Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon. Rugged, tough, and soon to be classic styling are now available from Pro-Line for 1:10 Scale Builders and Rock Crawler owners.
The Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon is one of the first RC bodies to offer innovative hi-detail features such as front and rear bumpers and taillight lenses that are is easily attached with double stick tape or hardware of your choice. It's Jeep® styling is a perfect match to it's full size counterpart that made is an automotive classic.
Made from super strong lexan material, the Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon is ready for off-roading in a dirt field or rock mountain near you.
Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon and its trade dress are used under license from Chrysler Group LLC 2010. © Chrysler Group LLC 2010 .
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only.
- Made with Genuine GE .060 Lexan®
- Classic body lines
- Paint then peel overspray film, sticker sheet,and window masks included
- Double sided servo tape needed to install bumpers - NOT INCLUDED
- Extended rear body post are required - NOT INCLUDED
When mounting on an Axial SCX10... #AX80031 body post is required.
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Clear Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon Body
- Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon decal sheet
- Window mask
- Paint-then-peel overspray film
- Axial SCX10
|Wheel Base:||11.8" (300mm)|
• Axial AX10
• Axial SCX10
• HPI Crawler King
• Losi 1:10 Comp Crawler
• Venom Creeper
This item is Listed in the following categories: