The S6040 servo combines the impressive ultra fast .08-second transit time with 167 ounces of torque and titanium gears. The coreless motor allows for extended motor life and a smoother operation. This performance, along with the smooth precision of its dual ball-bearing output shaft and titanium gears, makes it the ultimate upgrade*. Along with the Z connectors, the S6040 servo allows for compatibility with JR® and Spektrum™ receivers.
*This servo is not recommended for 1/8-scale off-road applications.Spektrum S6040 High Speed Surface servo 12kg Features:
Spektrum S6040 High Speed Surface servo 12kg Specifications:
- Ultra fast 0.08 second transit time with 166 oz-in of torque at 6.0V
- Precise digital control
- Coreless motor for extended motor life and provides smoother operation
- Dual ball bearings provide less resistance for higher performance and longer life
- Z connectors are compatible with JR® and Spektrum™ receivers
- 8-inch 22 gauge wire
- Titanium gears for maximum durability and reliability
- Overload protection
- Mounting lug height optimized for surface applications
- Application: 1/10-scale servo for monster trucks buggies and truggies
- Bearing: Dual
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
- Gear Material: Titanium
- Gear Type: Metal
- Height: 37mm
- Length: 40mm
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Servo Type: Digital
- Servo Voltage: 4.8 - 6.0V
- Size Category: Standard
- Speed: 0.10 sec/60° @ 4.8V; 0.08 sec/60° @ 6.0V
- Speed (at 4.8V): .10 - .14 sec
- Torque: 133 oz-in (9.6 kg-cm) @ 4.8V; 167 oz-in (12 kg-cm) @ 6.0V
- Torque (at 4.8V): 100 - 199 oz-in
- Weight: 52 g / 1.8 oz
- Width: 20mm
- Brand: Spektrum
- Part No: SPMSS6040
- Max Voltage: 6v (NiMh)
- Gear Material: Metal
- Fitment: Option Part
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?