Charge your LiPo cells quickly and easily with this mid level mains and 12v input charger.
- Built-in intelligent balancing circuit is designed to individually balance each cell on a lithium battery pack within the tolerance of 5mV during charge.
- Balancing plug adaptor boards are supplied to suit FlightPower, Thunder Power and JST-XH batteries. Optional adaptors for Polyquest & 4/2mm plug car packs are available.
- 2 line, 8 character, LCD makes the screen clear and legible.
- Monitoring features allow the monitoring of capacity, peak voltage and individual cell voltages (Lithium only) on the screen during and after charging.
- Various warning messages for incorrect input voltage, wrong connections, unsuitable battery condition and reverse polarity on output.
- Input Voltage: 11~15V DC, 100V~240V AC / 50~60Hz
- Battery Type & Cells: 1~4 Li-Po, Li-Ion, Li-Fe / 1~12 NiCd, NiMH
- Charge Rate: 0.1A ~ 4.0A Adjustable in 100mA steps (Max 40W)
- Trickle Charge Rate: 0 ~ 100mA (Ni-Cd & Ni-MH Only)
- Balancing Max.: Current 120mA (Tolerance 5mV during charge)
- Charge Termination: \'Zero Delta V\' peak detection for NiCd/NiMH \'Constant current / constand voltage\' for Li-Ion/Li-Po/Li-Fe
- Delta Peak Sensitivity: 8mV for NiCd & 5mV for NiMH (per cell)
- Brand: Fusion
- Part No: O-FS-LX41BP
- Input Voltage:
• 240V (UK mains)
- Included Connectors: 4mm Banana Sockets
• NiMh / NiCd
• Sealed Lead Acid
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?