The S60 is housed in an attractive transparent gray case and features a universal connector compatible with all major brand receivers. The S60 offers superior speed, torque, and precision for its class, and includes complete mounting hardware and an assortment of servo arms, including an extra-long 3D arm. In addition to use in electric aircraft such as the Tensor 4D (EFL2100), Yak-54F (EFL2125) and Byp Yak (EFL2325), the S60 is also perfect for applications including CCPM control on micro helicopters, tail control on micro to mini helicopters, and in hand-launch gliders.Super Sub Micro Servo 0.9Kg with 3D Arms Features:
Super Sub Micro Servo 0.9Kg with 3D Arms Specifications:
- Universal connector
- Includes complete mounting hardware
- Includes an extra-long 3D servo arm
- 12.5 oz-in (0.9 kg-cm) of torque @ 4.8V
- .10 sec/60 deg speed @ 4.8V
- Weighs just .21 oz (6.0 g) with servo arm and servo lead
- Application: Electric indoor micro flyer slow flyer and high-performance 3D models small park flyers micro electric helicopters and hand-launch gliders
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bushing
- Gear Type: Plastic
- Height: 0.74 in (19mm)
- Length: 0.93 in (23mm)
- Servo Type: Analog
- Servo Voltage: 4.8 - 5.5V
- Size Category: Minis and Micros
- Speed: .10 sec/60 deg @ 4.8V
- Speed (at 4.8V): .10 - .14 sec
- Torque: 12.5 oz-in (0.9 kg-cm) @ 4.8V
- Torque (at 4.8V): Less than 20 oz-in
- Weight: 0.21 oz (6.0g)
- Width: 0.39 in (10mm)
- Brand: E Flite
- Part No: EFLRS60
- Fitment: Standard Part
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?