The Power 160 is designed to deliver clean and quiet power equivalent to or surpassing the power of a 160-size 2-stroke glow engine for sport and scale airplanes weighing 12 to 20 pounds (5.4 to 9 kg), 3D airplanes up to 15 pounds (6.8 kg), or models requiring up to 2700 watts of power.
It provides excellent power for the popular 27% scale aerobatic models such as the Hangar 9 Extra 260, scale performance for the Hangar 9 P-47D Thunderbolt 150 ARF, and extreme performance for models like the famous Ultra Stick Lite.Power 160 Bl Outrunner Motor Features:
Power 160 Bl Outrunner Motor Specfications:
- Equivalent to or surpassing the power of a 160-size, 2-stroke, glow engine for 12–20 lb (5.4–9 kg) airplanes
- Ideal for 3D airplanes up to 15 lb (6.8 kg)
- High-torque alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Includes mount and mounting hardware
- External rotor design for better cooling
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened 8mm steel shaft
- Includes two 12mm prop shaft adapters tapped out for 10–32 threads
- Ideal for models requiring up to 2700 watts of power
- Slotted 14-pole outrunner design
Power 160 Bl Outrunner Motor Requires to Complete:
Bearings or Bushings:
: One 8 x 19 x 6mm bearing and Two 8 x 16 x 5 Bearings
: 28–32 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd or 9S–10S Li-Po
Idle Current (Io):
: 1.45A @ 10V
Recommended Prop Range:
: 18x8 to 20x10
: 8mm (.30 in) (Includes two 12mm threaded prop shaft adapters with 1.5 pitch)
: 110 & Up
: 75–110A High Voltage Brushless
: 13 AWG
75A-110A HV brushless ESC
9S–10S Li-Po or 28- to 32-cell Ni-MH/Ni-Cd
18x8 to 20x10 prop
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?