Six-Series Brushless 6-pole motors are high-torque motors suitable for either direct drive or geared applications. They feature the same diameter and mounting hole pattern as brushed 400 and 480 motors so they make excellent upgrades for these classes of models. Six-Series motors are ideal for direct-drive applications such as hotliners and other LMR products weighing 18- to 28-ounces. They are also ideal for 3D and aerobatic models weighing 28- to 35-ounces, and for scale park flyers weighing 25- to 40-ounces, when using a gearbox. This is a perfect match for aerobatic and 3D models like the E-flite Brio 10 (EFL2275) when using a gearbox, and pylon racers and hotliners when using direct drive.Six Series Brushless Motor 2700KV Features:
Six Series Brushless Motor 2700KV Specifications:
- Perfect match for 3D and aerobatic models weighing 28–35 oz (790–990 g) using a gearbox
- Ideal for scale park flyers weighing 25–40 oz (710–1140 g) using a gearbox
- Ideal direct-drive motor in models 18–28 oz (510–800 g)
- Ideal for models requiring up to 400 watts of power
- Perfect upgrade for brushed 400 and 480 motors with same diameter and mounting hole pattern
- High-torque, 6-pole slotted rotor design
- Includes connectors, prop adapter and mounting hardware
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel 3.2mm shaft
- Application: Airplane
- Bearings or Bushings: Two 4 x 10 x 4mm Bearings
- Cells: 6–10 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd or 2–3S Li-Po
- Continuous Current: 31 - 40A
- Idle Current (Io): 2.05A @ 10V
- Maximum Burst Current: 42A (15 sec)
- Motor Design: Inrunner
- Overall Diameter: 28mm (1.10 in)
- Overall Length: 36mm (1.40 in)
- Power Plant Size : 450-480 Electric
- RPM/Volt (Kv): 2700
- Recommended Prop Range: 5x4 to 6x5.5 direct drive or 10x6 to 12x6 with 2:1 to 3:1 gearbox
- Resistance (Ri): .03 ohms
- Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm (1/8 in)
- Size: 400/480 upgrade
- Speed Control: 35–45A brushless
- Type: 6-pole inrunner
- Voltage: 7.2–12
- Weight: 80 g (2.9 oz)
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?