Six-Series Brushless 6-pole motors are high-torque motors suitable for either direct drive or geared applications. They feature the same diameter and mounting hole pattern as brushed 400 and 480 motors so they make excellent upgrades for these classes of models. Six-Series motors are ideal for direct-drive applications such as hotliners and other LMR products weighing 18 to 28 ounces. They are also ideal for 3D and aerobatic models weighing 28 to 35 ounces, and for scale park flyers weighing 25 to 40 ounces, when using a gearbox. They’re an especially good match for the ParkZone F-27B Stryker (PKZ1200), flying wings and hotliners when using direct drive, and for aerobatic and 3D models like the E-Flite Brio 10 (EFL2275) when using a gearbox.Six Series Brushless Motor 2000KV Features:
Six Series Brushless Motor 2000KV Specfications:
- Perfect match for 3D and aerobatic models weighing 28–35 oz (790–990 g) using a gearbox
- Ideal for scale park flyers weighing 25–40 oz (710–1140 g) using a gearbox
- Ideal direct-drive motor in models weighing 18–28 oz (510–800 g)
- Ideal for models requiring up to 325 watts of power
- Perfect upgrade for brushed 400 and 480 motors with same diameter and mounting hole pattern
- High-torque, 6-pole slotted rotor design
- Includes connectors, prop adapter, and mounting hardware
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel 3.2mm shaft
Six Series Brushless Motor 2000KV Requires to Complete:
Bearings or Bushings:
: Two 4 x 10 x 4mm Bearings
: 6–10 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd or 2–3S Li-Po
Idle Current (Io):
: 1.75A @ 10V
: Brushless inrunner
Recommended Prop Range:
: 5x4 to 6x5.5 direct drive or 10x6 to 12x6 with 2:1 to 3:1 gearbox
: 3.17mm (1/8 in)
: 400 / 480 upgrade
: 35–40A brushless
35A–40A brushless ESC
6- to 10-cell Ni-MH/Ni-Cd or 2–3S Li-Po
5x4 to 6x5.5 direct drive or 10x6 to 12x6 props with 2:1 to 3:1 gearbox
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?